HCL Africa is a regional consulting firm with experience in assisting national and county governments, NGO’s and the private sector to manage their productivity and value creation by delivering innovative, breakthrough solutions in key sectors including;
Local Government, Agriculture and food security, Natural resource management, Poverty reduction, Environment and global climate change, Energy, Democracy and governance, Education , Oil & gas, mining and energy, Gender empowerment, Public health, Wealth creation, Community and Gender Development.
HCL Africa is soliciting expressions of interest from consultants with experience in the sectors listed above and with the following areas of technical expertise;
- Grants management, Monitoring and evaluation, Rural development policy analysis and development, Community development, Natural resource management, Land tenure and resource rights. Low Emission Development/Community based Adaptation/energy efficiency Capacity building,
- Public policy and devolution, Governance and Public policy
- Agriculture and natural resource value chain development and improvement, Climate smart agriculture and rural development.
- Risk management, Research, Strategy, operations and Logistics, Business performance and mitigation, Human Resource Consulting, Training and assessments,
- Investment advisory, Access to finance, financial management, Revenue enhancement, Public Private Partnerships, Financial, Economic and Commercial feasibility studies, Investment Financial and Economic Modelling
HCL Africa invites interested organizations and individuals to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) proposals for providing the above services.
Expressions of Interest MUST include brief responses to the following:
- Name and address of organization/ Individual Consultant
- Name and contacts of lead consultant
- Domain, level and location of activity (please reference the above list) and description of services:
- Type of registration and year
- Staffing plan including total number of full time staff/number of technical staff:
- CVs of 5 key personnel (the CVs do not count against the 4 page limit)
- Daily charge out rate
- Organizational chart
- Web site if applicable
- Annual total business volume in Kenya Shillings
- Types and size of contracts/projects/assignments undertaken in the past 5 years (listed by activity)
- Contract performance reports, if any.
- Description of organization's financial management and procurement systems.
- Description of organization's approach to monitoring and evaluation.
This request for Expressions of Interest does not guarantee that HCL Africa will partner with any organization. Further information will be requested of organizations that may be preselected.
Important: Expressions of interest should not exceed 4 pages and should be registered on our consultants portal www.hclafrica.com
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com
The name of the technical area(s) should be included in the subject line of the email.
HCL Africa looks forward to hearing from you!